Joint wrong position over appliance.
Notification level: ℹ
This rule checks if a joint is placed over any appliances (like dishwasher, cooktop, oven, washer, freestanding fridge placed under worktop) in order to prevent the user from creating an invalid kitchen.
It is triggered if a joint is placed over an appliance for the worktop configuration. The application recommends to modify the position of this joint.
- The cooktop product must have a closed tag
- The washer product must have a closed tag
- The dishwasher product must have a closed tag
- The fridge product must have a closed tag
Refrigeratorsand needs to be placed under worktop.
- The oven product must have a closed tag
A joint is placed over the dishwasher for this configuration, the rule is triggered and informs the user to change the position of this joint. An animation is displayed to guide the user through the changes.
Once the user has changed the position of this joint such that it is not placed over any appliance, the design is error free.