The numbering is a feature that assign a unique number to each kitchen cabinet in the project, starting from 1, and following a specific order.
These numbers appears in different places:
- in the 2D Plans
- in the BOM
- in the worktop export (for the worktops and wallpanels specifically)
- in the item notes
An item is numbered only if its product has at least one of these closed tags:
- The cabinets with the closed tag
- The equipment with the closed tag
- The fillers with the closed tag
it is currently not possible to modify this list of closed tags using the app parameters.
In order to have a numbering that seems logical and intuitive, the order of the items is following these rules :
- The numbered items are computed separetly for each room (all the items of a room appears consecutively in the numbering). There is no particular room order
- For each room, we are numbering the items in this order:
- The items on the ground
- The items not on the ground
- The equipments on the ground
- The equipments not on the ground
- For each of these sub category, the items are numbered from the left to the right, when facing them.
About the worktops and wallpanels
The worktop boards have their own numbering, starting from 1.
The boards of each worktop appears consecutively in the numbering, but there is no particular order for the worktops, and for the boards of each worktop.
The numbering for the wallpanels is identical, also starting from 1.